Friday 14 January 2011

Coming Soon on Doctor Who

Doctor Who 2011 Trailer

This was shown after the Doctor Who Christmas special. It promises a lot of things to look forward to, including -
  • Georgians
  • Nazis (bet they'd get on with the Daleks)
  • The Doctor says he's "been running, faster than I've ever run. Now it's time for me to stop." ...
  • then makes outrageous demands of a lot of armed men.
  • Whenever the Doctor says his hat is cool, River Song shoots it.
  • "We've been recruited." "Recruited by who?"
  • The interior of a ship like the one from The Lodger. Bet that's something to do with The Silence.
  • Sinister figure in a spacesuit. Are the Vashta Nerada back?
  • River Song (apparently) nude. That'll bump up my search ratings... (as the actress said to the bishop).
  • The Ood
  • Sinister dolls
  • That writing on Amy's face reminds me of something.
  • "My life in your hands, Amelia Pond."
  • "One thing I can tell you... Monsters are real" Is that a Grey that's got Rory cornered?

Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment