Thursday 11 November 2010

People say I have strange tastes in music...

...and they're right. As I type I'm listening to King Crimson's The Court of The Crimson King on my Songza station, Pete's Progcast. Songza is a social music site where you can set up your own online radio station, and so indulging my love for the weird and wonderful, I've done so. As the name implies, it's mostly Progressive Rock, but with a scattering of other things (early music and folk in particular) to broaden the selection a bit. The voice you'll hear most often is that of Peter Gabriel, either solo or as a member of Genesis.

Give it a listen. If you have any ideas for things I might like to hear, Songza allows you to recommend them.

Meanwhile, the track has changed to Knights in White Satin by the Moody Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment